· Please Do not walk behind me, I can not see you back there
· Always approach me from the front, I can see you better this way
· I may rub you with my nose, I just want to know who you are
· I may sneeze, when I do so my whole body shakes
· A pat on the neck is nice, you have told me I have done a good job for you
· Always talk in a clam indoor voice, loud voices make me nervous
· Please do not crowd me, I need my space
· No running around or near us while I work
· Wait for an adult to assist you in mounting and dismounting
· While you are riding
me and wish to get off, ask your handler to stop me first. Please do not attempt to dismount me while I am
· Hold on tight to your saddle horn when riding, sometimes I get a fly or bug
biting me and I could shake my head or tail
· Please do not kick, or use noise’s that’ my cue me to go faster.
· Lastly, Enjoy your ride!